Monday 17 March 2008

Who's this about then?

For those of you who don't know me, here's a little bio of the smart arse blogger who'll probably end up offending you at some point in the future if you read this blog regularly enough.

Name: Phill Orr
Active Console(s): Xbox 360
Gamertag: Reklaimer
Gamerzone thing: Fuck you, I just play
Occupation: Sales assistant at a games shop / Half-arsed student
D.O.B.: 22/02/1989
Height: Around 6ft
Hobbies: Being a smartarse, playing games and health-freakiness
Politcal views: "Talk to me like a bitch and I'll slap you like one"
Why he's even here: I've spent 14 years in full-time education now, had an early morning job, a late night, disgusting job and currently have to smile at stupid people for minimum wage. Now I've decided I'm going to make an honest shot at cracking into the games industry so I can get paid to talk about games because it's what I'm best at. And maths, but I hate maths.
So he's a lazy, money grabber then?: No, I'm not after stupid amounts of cash for no effort. I just want to live somewhere quite nice and get by just enough so I don't have to worry about cash.
Why is he lazy: Fine, lazy. It's because at 18 my parents decided they'd be happier in a retirement home, which meant I had no home while at university, just a flat at uni and a room at my brother's flat.
Heroes: Still haven't watched it. Oh sorry, you want to know my heroes! Ask Marvel
Influences: Yahtzee Croshaw, Dominik Diamond, Jeremy Clarkson and a sock that started talking to me after I forgot to wash it for a few weeks.
Musical Taste: If you ever got hold of my iPod, a) I'd be very upset b) you'll find a selection of heavier rock and some baffling snippets including an old MoS annual
Pirates or Ninjas: It's apparent I've started scraping the bottom of my interview barrel, so I'll end this here before we get onto those chain letter quizzes

1. Name:
Oh sweet merciful lord...

2. Without looking, who's you're friend at #3?
Nooooooooooooooo!!

No comments: